THE UNGRATEFUL PARTNER (part 2)
Love is something we can't deny ourselves of no matter how badly we've been treated in the past and when God decides to open the door of the right person for us, everything would just keep happening like a dream.
This is a continuation of the story, please check for the first part if you just started reading.
I got home and tried to imagine the scenario and felt it was all a dream, I started imagining what he would tell me when he finally calls me and immediately, I said to myself if it's what I'm thinking then my answer to him will be a NO and I'd warn him never to call me again because I can't keep jeopardizing my heart and emotion.
I patiently waited for his calls, until he finally called me after three days. My phone rang while I was on bed relaxing and I quickly checked to see the name but it was an unknown caller, I picked up the call, only to hear a male's voice. Who's this I asked, I'm Joel, the guy you met at the mall the other day. How are you angel? he asked, because he still didn't know my name and I responded that I was fine, without hesitation, he immediately told me he just called me to hear from me and he'd call some other time.
Joel developed the habit of always calling to check on me without making his intentions known to me and soon I became used to his calls and felt relaxed as he has always sounded cool and responsible. We became friends and we soon got almost addicted to hearing from each other all the time. He gave me all the attention I wanted and not long, he also requested for a date which I've been expecting and I agreed on that date.
Here comes the date in a very nice and calm eatery, the atmosphere was extraordinary as we sat opposite each other, our eyes met severally and I can tell you that love was seen in those eyes. He held my hand but I was shy enough to pull them from his while we made our order.
We ate and drank and right there he said he had something important to tell me which I agreed and payed attention, I couldn't wait for him to talk because my heart was already melting and expecting him to tell me what I've been expecting to hear knowing that he's such a cool guy. Joel begged to hold my hand and this time around, I let him.
Just as the saying goes that "not until you lose someone, you won't know the value of that person."
He said I can't lie to you that I love you, from the day I saw you at the mall, I've felt this way and I thought I was lying to myself but my love for you kept growing and I want you to please be my queen. I felt goosebumps on me with a skipped heart and I told him I'd think about it even though I've long noticed but I also wanted to be sure of my decision. We finished up and Joel had to go drop me first at my place after which he drove home.
While I was at home, I thought about everything and decided I was gonna give it some time to know if that's what I truly want. Days turned to weeks with our constant communication and we decided to go for another date and this time, I was convinced that I wanted Joel because he was at that time the only one that could fill in the vacuum.
We started dating and were happy about how fast our relationship had grown despite the little challenges of every relationship we also experienced.
All this while, I didn't tell Joel about Chris because I just wanted the past be, I didn't want anything that would connect I and my past until suddenly, I got a message from Chris requesting us to see. I immediately flashed back to my past and suddenly my mood changed and I was reminded of how badly I was treated by my ex but I made up my mind I wasn't gonna hurt Joel because he has shown me what true love is.
After few days, I got another message from Chris pleading he wants us to see and I replied his message by letting him know that I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. He continued sending me messages of how sorry he was for treating me badly and taking advantage of me, despite my refusal to see him. Hhepleaded he wanted us back because Jessica betrayed him with another guy and he is ready to make everything right again, I felt sorry for him but there was nothing I could do.
At this point I had to report the issue to Joel because Chris wouldn't let me rest with his constant messages and calls of appeal. Joel was happy he found me and called him a looser. I finally let Chris know that I was with someone who cherish me and wasn't ready to give me up for anything and Chris replied back with a threat, saying I'm all his and no one else would have me if he doesn't. I had no other choice than to allow Joel communicate with him never to disturb me again.
The end!
This is a fiction story written by me and it's still the reality of life in most relationships, you must have gone through alot but believe me when I say true love still exist and until you give love another chance, you can't possibly meet that one you so desire to have. When one door closes, another good one opens.
Written by Dolly Korede
Dolly's signature.
This is a continuation of the story, please check for the first part if you just started reading.
I got home and tried to imagine the scenario and felt it was all a dream, I started imagining what he would tell me when he finally calls me and immediately, I said to myself if it's what I'm thinking then my answer to him will be a NO and I'd warn him never to call me again because I can't keep jeopardizing my heart and emotion.
I patiently waited for his calls, until he finally called me after three days. My phone rang while I was on bed relaxing and I quickly checked to see the name but it was an unknown caller, I picked up the call, only to hear a male's voice. Who's this I asked, I'm Joel, the guy you met at the mall the other day. How are you angel? he asked, because he still didn't know my name and I responded that I was fine, without hesitation, he immediately told me he just called me to hear from me and he'd call some other time.
Joel developed the habit of always calling to check on me without making his intentions known to me and soon I became used to his calls and felt relaxed as he has always sounded cool and responsible. We became friends and we soon got almost addicted to hearing from each other all the time. He gave me all the attention I wanted and not long, he also requested for a date which I've been expecting and I agreed on that date.
Here comes the date in a very nice and calm eatery, the atmosphere was extraordinary as we sat opposite each other, our eyes met severally and I can tell you that love was seen in those eyes. He held my hand but I was shy enough to pull them from his while we made our order.
We ate and drank and right there he said he had something important to tell me which I agreed and payed attention, I couldn't wait for him to talk because my heart was already melting and expecting him to tell me what I've been expecting to hear knowing that he's such a cool guy. Joel begged to hold my hand and this time around, I let him.
Just as the saying goes that "not until you lose someone, you won't know the value of that person."
He said I can't lie to you that I love you, from the day I saw you at the mall, I've felt this way and I thought I was lying to myself but my love for you kept growing and I want you to please be my queen. I felt goosebumps on me with a skipped heart and I told him I'd think about it even though I've long noticed but I also wanted to be sure of my decision. We finished up and Joel had to go drop me first at my place after which he drove home.
While I was at home, I thought about everything and decided I was gonna give it some time to know if that's what I truly want. Days turned to weeks with our constant communication and we decided to go for another date and this time, I was convinced that I wanted Joel because he was at that time the only one that could fill in the vacuum.
We started dating and were happy about how fast our relationship had grown despite the little challenges of every relationship we also experienced.
All this while, I didn't tell Joel about Chris because I just wanted the past be, I didn't want anything that would connect I and my past until suddenly, I got a message from Chris requesting us to see. I immediately flashed back to my past and suddenly my mood changed and I was reminded of how badly I was treated by my ex but I made up my mind I wasn't gonna hurt Joel because he has shown me what true love is.
After few days, I got another message from Chris pleading he wants us to see and I replied his message by letting him know that I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. He continued sending me messages of how sorry he was for treating me badly and taking advantage of me, despite my refusal to see him. Hhepleaded he wanted us back because Jessica betrayed him with another guy and he is ready to make everything right again, I felt sorry for him but there was nothing I could do.
At this point I had to report the issue to Joel because Chris wouldn't let me rest with his constant messages and calls of appeal. Joel was happy he found me and called him a looser. I finally let Chris know that I was with someone who cherish me and wasn't ready to give me up for anything and Chris replied back with a threat, saying I'm all his and no one else would have me if he doesn't. I had no other choice than to allow Joel communicate with him never to disturb me again.
The end!
This is a fiction story written by me and it's still the reality of life in most relationships, you must have gone through alot but believe me when I say true love still exist and until you give love another chance, you can't possibly meet that one you so desire to have. When one door closes, another good one opens.
Written by Dolly Korede
Dolly's signature.
What a journey through the path of finding love...
ReplyDeleteChris must have gone through same emotional trauma he put you through with Jessica and wants to make a treat, Joel made me smile calling him not just a loser but a sore one...
My love coach hope to always find every touch of your magic.
Love is more beautiful when you find that one that completes you, it's make you feel specially outstanding. Thanks for reading through and finding value.
ReplyDelete